Monday, October 29, 2007

Finally, New photos of the kids!

Yes, it is long overdue! I finally got new professional pictures taken of the boys. They are very cute!! And I am not being at all prejudiced! We got a few indoor and a few outdoor photos taken. The photographer sent us home with a CD of the pictures to decide what we want to order. So anyone who is family or friends, and would like to see the pictures, send me an email and I'll get them to you.

November is National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo, for short. There is a website to sign up, FREE of course, and people try to write a 50,000 word novel in the 30 days of November! It sounds like fun. I've never tried it before, but I am considering it this year. We'll see. If anyone else is interested in the writing frenzy, you can check it out at www.nanowrimo.org . If you decide to give it a try, I wish you the best of luck!

No comments: